Many individuals with dysmelia, along with their families and support groups across the world, have made discoveries about great resources, adaptations and medical treatments to help themselves, their children or their patients in managing their condition.
DysNet wants to bring all that knowledge together in an accessible database so that everyone who needs to find out this type of information doesn't have to spend hours searching. Why reinvent the wheel over and over, when someone in a similar position somewhere else in the world can offer a solution?
We've also launched a community forum on RareConnect that is a safe, moderated environment to share experiences, knowledge and ideas with other people in your position across the globe.
If we haven't yet made contact with you or your group or organisation - don't wait!, Contact Us now and join the DysNet global community!
Although we were established to assist people with congenital loss, we also welcome those who have lost limbs through amputation as a result of illness or trauma.
Join DysNet now
Most Recent Posts
15 Most Recent Posts
- Support World Birth Defects Day 2017 with a Thunderclap
- NEW: Survey for customised prothesis
- Personalizzazione di arti protesici
- Call: Interview survey - Improve experiences with medical care for Dysmelia patients
- New Board for International Limb Difference Organisation
- Peripheral Nerve Dysfunction in Middle-Aged Subjects Born with Thalidomide Embryopathy
- Anaesthesia and Thalidomide-Related Abnormalities
- DEF Press Release - EN
- DEF Press Release - SE
- Press Release - Cross-Border Healthcare Survey
- Teneriffa - Ferien mit meiner erweiterten weltweit verteilten Familie
- One-handed pianist Nicholas McCarthy releases debut album with Warner
- Tenerife - A Holiday with my Extended Global Family
- Portal multilingüe para ayudar a los padres de los niños que nacen con dismetría lanzado
- Multilinguales Portal zur Unterstützung von Eltern von Kindern mit Gliedmaßen -Unterschieden