Many individuals with dysmelia, along with their families and support groups across the world, have made discoveries about great resources, adaptations and medical treatments to help themselves, their children or their patients in managing their condition.
DysNet wants to bring all that knowledge together in an accessible database so that everyone who needs to find out this type of information doesn't have to spend hours searching. Why reinvent the wheel over and over, when someone in a similar position somewhere else in the world can offer a solution?
We've also launched a community forum on RareConnect that is a safe, moderated environment to share experiences, knowledge and ideas with other people in your position across the globe.
If we haven't yet made contact with you or your group or organisation - don't wait!, Contact Us now and join the DysNet global community!
Although we were established to assist people with congenital loss, we also welcome those who have lost limbs through amputation as a result of illness or trauma.
Join DysNet now
Most Recent Posts
15 Most Recent Posts
- DysNet Weekly 15th August
- Patient Story - Prosthetic Hand Now Part of My Body
- DysNet Weekly 9th August
- Kim - prosthetic hand for a congenital limb difference patient
- Staying Focussed - the Story of Elizabeth Wright’s Extraordinary Journey from Childhood to Paralympic Glory
- DysNet Weekly 25th July
- Ditch the Arm, Keep the Leg - the Inspiring Story of Elizabeth Wright
- DysNet Weekly 18th July
- DysNet Weekly 11th July
- Heather's Driving Ambition
- DysNet Weekly 4th July
- Master Stroke - How Picking Up a Pencil Can Lead To Great Things
- DysNet Weekly 27th June
- Torch relay with i-limb hand prostheses
- Your Chance to be a TV Star!