Many individuals with dysmelia, along with their families and support groups across the world, have made discoveries about great resources, adaptations and medical treatments to help themselves, their children or their patients in managing their condition.
DysNet wants to bring all that knowledge together in an accessible database so that everyone who needs to find out this type of information doesn't have to spend hours searching. Why reinvent the wheel over and over, when someone in a similar position somewhere else in the world can offer a solution?
We've also launched a community forum on RareConnect that is a safe, moderated environment to share experiences, knowledge and ideas with other people in your position across the globe.
If we haven't yet made contact with you or your group or organisation - don't wait!, Contact Us now and join the DysNet global community!
Although we were established to assist people with congenital loss, we also welcome those who have lost limbs through amputation as a result of illness or trauma.
Join DysNet now
Most Recent Posts
15 Most Recent Posts
- DysNet Weekly 17th October
- DysNet Weekly 10th October
- Stephanie - i-limp digit partial hand prothesis after car accident
- DysNet Weekly 3rd October
- Jason - new life with Touch Bionics prosthetics after high voltage accident
- Lanciata una nuova campagna in favore dei genitori di figli nati con malformazioni agli arti
- Kampagne gestartet: Hilfe für Babys mit Gliedmaßen-Unterschieden
- Campaña lanzada para ayudar a padres de niños con diferencia de extremidades (Dismelia)
- Campagne lancée pour aider les parents d'enfants nés avec une différence de membres
- Campaign Launched to Help Parents of Children Born With Limb Difference
- DysNet Weekly 12th September
- DysNet Weekly 5th October
- DysNet Weekly 29th August
- DysNet Weekly 15th August
- Patient Story - Prosthetic Hand Now Part of My Body