Many individuals with dysmelia, along with their families and support groups across the world, have made discoveries about great resources, adaptations and medical treatments to help themselves, their children or their patients in managing their condition.
DysNet wants to bring all that knowledge together in an accessible database so that everyone who needs to find out this type of information doesn't have to spend hours searching. Why reinvent the wheel over and over, when someone in a similar position somewhere else in the world can offer a solution?
We've also launched a community forum on RareConnect that is a safe, moderated environment to share experiences, knowledge and ideas with other people in your position across the globe.
If we haven't yet made contact with you or your group or organisation - don't wait!, Contact Us now and join the DysNet global community!
Although we were established to assist people with congenital loss, we also welcome those who have lost limbs through amputation as a result of illness or trauma.
Join DysNet now
Most Recent Posts
15 Most Recent Posts
- Willkommen auf Teneriffa
- Fun in the Sun - Thalidomide Trip to Tenerife
- DysNet Weekly 19th December
- South Africa's Forgotten Thalidomide Survivors
- DysNet Weekly 12th December
- DysNet Weekly 5th December
- DysNet Weekly 28th November
- DysNet Weekly 21st November
- UK TV Opportunity - Could You or Someone You Know Benefit From a Tailor-Made Invention?
- DysNet Weekly 14th November
- DysNet Weekly 7th November 2014
- Right Footed Needs a Helping Hand
- DysNet Weekly 31st October
- Wash 'N' Go
- DysNet Weekly 17th October