Many individuals with dysmelia, along with their families and support groups across the world, have made discoveries about great resources, adaptations and medical treatments to help themselves, their children or their patients in managing their condition.
DysNet wants to bring all that knowledge together in an accessible database so that everyone who needs to find out this type of information doesn't have to spend hours searching. Why reinvent the wheel over and over, when someone in a similar position somewhere else in the world can offer a solution?
We've also launched a community forum on RareConnect that is a safe, moderated environment to share experiences, knowledge and ideas with other people in your position across the globe.
If we haven't yet made contact with you or your group or organisation - don't wait!, Contact Us now and join the DysNet global community!
Although we were established to assist people with congenital loss, we also welcome those who have lost limbs through amputation as a result of illness or trauma.
Join DysNet now
Most Recent Posts
15 Most Recent Posts
- The Aquarius Porta-Bidet is now shipping - sponsored blogpost
- The OHMI Trust - removing barriers to participation in the world of music
- Limbs 4 Life Launches New Portal for Parents
- The Age of Aquarius is at Hand
- High Five to Aussie Hands
- Assessing blood pressure when it cannot be measured using a cuff device
- Anna Rogers Joins EDRIC Board
- Coping With Chronic Pain
- Giving Blood More Easily
- How to take blood pressure from the leg
- Hunting the Pharmaceutical Okapi
- Pressemitteilung WBDD - DE
- Comunicato Stampa WBDD - IT
- WBDD Press Release - EN
- Rare Disease Day 2015 - Comunicato Stampa IT