Many individuals with dysmelia, along with their families and support groups across the world, have made discoveries about great resources, adaptations and medical treatments to help themselves, their children or their patients in managing their condition.
DysNet wants to bring all that knowledge together in an accessible database so that everyone who needs to find out this type of information doesn't have to spend hours searching. Why reinvent the wheel over and over, when someone in a similar position somewhere else in the world can offer a solution?
We've also launched a community forum on RareConnect that is a safe, moderated environment to share experiences, knowledge and ideas with other people in your position across the globe.
If we haven't yet made contact with you or your group or organisation - don't wait!, Contact Us now and join the DysNet global community!
Although we were established to assist people with congenital loss, we also welcome those who have lost limbs through amputation as a result of illness or trauma.
Join DysNet now
Most Recent Posts
15 Most Recent Posts
- DysNet Weekly 29th November
- AVITE gana la demanda contra farmacéutica alemana Grünenthal
- DysNet Weekly 22nd November
- DysNet Weekly 15th November
- DysNet Weekly 8th November
- Friends in High Places
- EDRIC Appoints Inspirational Speaker, Sabine Becker as Patron
- AVITE Contra Grunenthal - Octubre 14
- AVITE Court Case Against Grunenthal Set for October 14
- EDRIC Attends Rehacare 2013
- EDRIC Besucht Rehacare 2013
- EDRIC lancia la versione multi-lingue del suo sito web DysNet
- DysNet jetzt mehrsprachig
- EDRIC lanza la version multilingue de su sitio web DysNet
- Lancement de DysNet Multilingue