Living with a rare disease can be an isolating experience. RareConnect was created by EURORDIS (European Rare Disease Organisation) and NORD (National Organisation for Rare Disorders) to provide a safe space where individuals and families affected by rare diseases can connect with each other, share vital experiences, and find helpful information and resources.
Understand - Learn what it's like to live with a rare disease or share your own story. Browse patient testimonies, share photos, and contact patient organisations. The "Understand" section of DysNet's RareConnect community promotes awareness and understanding through daily life experiences.
Meet - Start your global conversation here. Connect with others around the world to share support and encouragement. The "Meet" section of DysNet's RareConnect community provides a safe place to meet friends, ask questions, start or join conversations, and interact with others experiencing the same challenges.
Learn - Find quality information from trusted sources. Read publications from medical experts and patient organisations. The "Learn" section of DysNet's RareConnect community links to FAQs, published articles, upcoming events, and other documents providing the latest information for each disease-specific community.
Join RareConnect now
Most Recent Posts
15 Most Recent Posts
- DysNet Weekly 29th November
- AVITE gana la demanda contra farmacéutica alemana Grünenthal
- DysNet Weekly 22nd November
- DysNet Weekly 15th November
- DysNet Weekly 8th November
- Friends in High Places
- EDRIC Appoints Inspirational Speaker, Sabine Becker as Patron
- AVITE Contra Grunenthal - Octubre 14
- AVITE Court Case Against Grunenthal Set for October 14
- EDRIC Attends Rehacare 2013
- EDRIC Besucht Rehacare 2013
- EDRIC lancia la versione multi-lingue del suo sito web DysNet
- DysNet jetzt mehrsprachig
- EDRIC lanza la version multilingue de su sitio web DysNet
- Lancement de DysNet Multilingue