Living with a rare disease can be an isolating experience. RareConnect was created by EURORDIS (European Rare Disease Organisation) and NORD (National Organisation for Rare Disorders) to provide a safe space where individuals and families affected by rare diseases can connect with each other, share vital experiences, and find helpful information and resources.
Understand - Learn what it's like to live with a rare disease or share your own story. Browse patient testimonies, share photos, and contact patient organisations. The "Understand" section of DysNet's RareConnect community promotes awareness and understanding through daily life experiences.
Meet - Start your global conversation here. Connect with others around the world to share support and encouragement. The "Meet" section of DysNet's RareConnect community provides a safe place to meet friends, ask questions, start or join conversations, and interact with others experiencing the same challenges.
Learn - Find quality information from trusted sources. Read publications from medical experts and patient organisations. The "Learn" section of DysNet's RareConnect community links to FAQs, published articles, upcoming events, and other documents providing the latest information for each disease-specific community.
Join RareConnect now
Most Recent Posts
15 Most Recent Posts
- DysNet Weekly 17/5/13
- Felix Klieser - An amazing French Horn player born with Amelia
- DysNet Weekly 10/5/13
- AbilityNet - Look No Hands!
- Montreal is for Arms
- EDRIC reaction to UK Home Office display of ignorance when dealing with dysmelia
- DysNet Weekly
- Bringing up a Thalidomider in the 1960\'s
- EDRIC at Naidex
- DysNet Weekly News
- New Channel 4 series looking for parents-to-be with mobility issues or other disabilities
- EDRIC announces appointment of new Chief Operating Officer
- DysNet Weekly Round-Up
- Connecting across borders with the DysNet RareConnect Forum
- Living without limbs frustrates Joanne, but doesn\'t dampen her ambition