Living with a rare disease can be an isolating experience. RareConnect was created by EURORDIS (European Rare Disease Organisation) and NORD (National Organisation for Rare Disorders) to provide a safe space where individuals and families affected by rare diseases can connect with each other, share vital experiences, and find helpful information and resources.
Understand - Learn what it's like to live with a rare disease or share your own story. Browse patient testimonies, share photos, and contact patient organisations. The "Understand" section of DysNet's RareConnect community promotes awareness and understanding through daily life experiences.
Meet - Start your global conversation here. Connect with others around the world to share support and encouragement. The "Meet" section of DysNet's RareConnect community provides a safe place to meet friends, ask questions, start or join conversations, and interact with others experiencing the same challenges.
Learn - Find quality information from trusted sources. Read publications from medical experts and patient organisations. The "Learn" section of DysNet's RareConnect community links to FAQs, published articles, upcoming events, and other documents providing the latest information for each disease-specific community.
Join RareConnect now
Most Recent Posts
15 Most Recent Posts
- Anna Rogers Joins EDRIC Board
- Coping With Chronic Pain
- Hunting the Pharmaceutical Okapi
- Pressemitteilung WBDD - DE
- Comunicato Stampa WBDD - IT
- WBDD Press Release - EN
- Rare Disease Day 2015 - Comunicato Stampa IT
- Rare Disease Day 2015 - Pressemitteilung DE
- Rare Disease Day 2015 - Press Release EN
- Willkommen auf Teneriffa
- Fun in the Sun - Thalidomide Trip to Tenerife
- DysNet Weekly 19th December
- South Africa's Forgotten Thalidomide Survivors
- DysNet Weekly 12th December
- DysNet Weekly 5th December