Living with a rare disease can be an isolating experience. RareConnect was created by EURORDIS (European Rare Disease Organisation) and NORD (National Organisation for Rare Disorders) to provide a safe space where individuals and families affected by rare diseases can connect with each other, share vital experiences, and find helpful information and resources.
Understand - Learn what it's like to live with a rare disease or share your own story. Browse patient testimonies, share photos, and contact patient organisations. The "Understand" section of DysNet's RareConnect community promotes awareness and understanding through daily life experiences.
Meet - Start your global conversation here. Connect with others around the world to share support and encouragement. The "Meet" section of DysNet's RareConnect community provides a safe place to meet friends, ask questions, start or join conversations, and interact with others experiencing the same challenges.
Learn - Find quality information from trusted sources. Read publications from medical experts and patient organisations. The "Learn" section of DysNet's RareConnect community links to FAQs, published articles, upcoming events, and other documents providing the latest information for each disease-specific community.
Join RareConnect now
Most Recent Posts
15 Most Recent Posts
- DysNet Weekly 7th March
- DysNet Weekly 28th February
- DysNet Weekly 21st February 2014
- Rare Disease Day - 28th February 2014
- DysNet Weekly 14th February
- Appello ai volontari per aiutare con studio accademico
- DysNet Weekly 7th February 2014
- Amazing Amputee Football video
- Appel à bénévoles pour aider avec les études universitaires
- Call for volunteers to help with academic study
- DysNet Weekly 31st January 2014
- DysNet Weekly 24th January
- DysNet Weekly 17th January 2014
- Urgent request: clinical pictures and x-rays for scientific publication
- Patients Know Best Enables European-Wide Specialist Care Access For Rare Disease Patients