Living with a rare disease can be an isolating experience. RareConnect was created by EURORDIS (European Rare Disease Organisation) and NORD (National Organisation for Rare Disorders) to provide a safe space where individuals and families affected by rare diseases can connect with each other, share vital experiences, and find helpful information and resources.
Understand - Learn what it's like to live with a rare disease or share your own story. Browse patient testimonies, share photos, and contact patient organisations. The "Understand" section of DysNet's RareConnect community promotes awareness and understanding through daily life experiences.
Meet - Start your global conversation here. Connect with others around the world to share support and encouragement. The "Meet" section of DysNet's RareConnect community provides a safe place to meet friends, ask questions, start or join conversations, and interact with others experiencing the same challenges.
Learn - Find quality information from trusted sources. Read publications from medical experts and patient organisations. The "Learn" section of DysNet's RareConnect community links to FAQs, published articles, upcoming events, and other documents providing the latest information for each disease-specific community.
Join RareConnect now
Most Recent Posts
15 Most Recent Posts
- One-handed pianist Nicholas McCarthy releases debut album with Warner
- Tenerife - A Holiday with my Extended Global Family
- Portal multilingüe para ayudar a los padres de los niños que nacen con dismetría lanzado
- Multilinguales Portal zur Unterstützung von Eltern von Kindern mit Gliedmaßen -Unterschieden
- Lanciato un Portale Multi-lingue per aiutare i genitori di figli nati con malformazioni agli arti
- Portail multilingue lancé pour aider les parents d'enfants nés avec une différence de membres
- Multi-Lingual Portal Launched to Help Parents of Children Born With Limb Difference
- Have Fun and Stay Safe
- The Aquarius Porta-Bidet is now shipping - sponsored blogpost
- The OHMI Trust - removing barriers to participation in the world of music
- Limbs 4 Life Launches New Portal for Parents
- The Age of Aquarius is at Hand
- High Five to Aussie Hands
- Assessing blood pressure when it cannot be measured using a cuff device
- Anna Rogers Joins EDRIC Board