Living with a rare disease can be an isolating experience. RareConnect was created by EURORDIS (European Rare Disease Organisation) and NORD (National Organisation for Rare Disorders) to provide a safe space where individuals and families affected by rare diseases can connect with each other, share vital experiences, and find helpful information and resources.
Understand - Learn what it's like to live with a rare disease or share your own story. Browse patient testimonies, share photos, and contact patient organisations. The "Understand" section of DysNet's RareConnect community promotes awareness and understanding through daily life experiences.
Meet - Start your global conversation here. Connect with others around the world to share support and encouragement. The "Meet" section of DysNet's RareConnect community provides a safe place to meet friends, ask questions, start or join conversations, and interact with others experiencing the same challenges.
Learn - Find quality information from trusted sources. Read publications from medical experts and patient organisations. The "Learn" section of DysNet's RareConnect community links to FAQs, published articles, upcoming events, and other documents providing the latest information for each disease-specific community.
Join RareConnect now
Most Recent Posts
15 Most Recent Posts
- DysNet Weekly 21st November
- UK TV Opportunity - Could You or Someone You Know Benefit From a Tailor-Made Invention?
- DysNet Weekly 14th November
- DysNet Weekly 7th November 2014
- Right Footed Needs a Helping Hand
- DysNet Weekly 31st October
- Wash 'N' Go
- DysNet Weekly 17th October
- DysNet Weekly 10th October
- Stephanie - i-limp digit partial hand prothesis after car accident
- DysNet Weekly 3rd October
- Jason - new life with Touch Bionics prosthetics after high voltage accident
- Lanciata una nuova campagna in favore dei genitori di figli nati con malformazioni agli arti
- Kampagne gestartet: Hilfe für Babys mit Gliedmaßen-Unterschieden
- Campaña lanzada para ayudar a padres de niños con diferencia de extremidades (Dismelia)