Aims and Objectives
DysNet is run by EDRIC (European Dysmelia Reference information Centre), an organisation set up by a group of Thalidomiders from across Europe.
The DysNet project is a way to preserve the knowledge they have gained over the years, that has enabled them not only to lead independent lives but, in many cases, to achieve things that most able-bodies people would find difficult.
It is in this 'can-do' spirit that the ambitious aims of DysNet, to share knowledge, signposting and experiences, have been established.
Most Recent Posts
15 Most Recent Posts
- DysNet Weekly 17/5/13
- Felix Klieser - An amazing French Horn player born with Amelia
- DysNet Weekly 10/5/13
- AbilityNet - Look No Hands!
- Montreal is for Arms
- EDRIC reaction to UK Home Office display of ignorance when dealing with dysmelia
- DysNet Weekly
- Bringing up a Thalidomider in the 1960\'s
- EDRIC at Naidex
- DysNet Weekly News
- New Channel 4 series looking for parents-to-be with mobility issues or other disabilities
- EDRIC announces appointment of new Chief Operating Officer
- DysNet Weekly Round-Up
- Connecting across borders with the DysNet RareConnect Forum
- Living without limbs frustrates Joanne, but doesn\'t dampen her ambition