Connecting across borders with the DysNet RareConnect Forum
DysNet/EDRIC has a growing community forum which is hosted by RareConnect, set up by EURORDIS and NORD, the world's two major rare disease organisations.
Being part of RareConnect means that DysNet and its member patient groups have experienced moderators and online managers who maintain and monitor the forum and who are on hand if a user encounters any difficulty.
Six reasons why you should make RareConnect your community
- It's a safe, moderated forum and your data is absolutely protected and will never be sold.
- The RareConnect DysNet forum is an ideal opportunity to meet new people with similar experiences and have extended discussions over time in a way that is not possible on Facebook.
- RareConnect is much more than just a message board. You can find articles about your condition, read research and access new information.
- You are not restricted to meeting people who speak your own language. RareConnect is available in the main five European languages with instant translation. Or, if needed, you can request more precise translation by a professional (human) translator.
- As well as helping yourself, you can share your knowledge and patient expertise with others who may be feeling isolated and who would appreciate the opportunity to discuss their issues or share their knowledge.
- It's a virtual meeting place just for people like you - a place you can call your own!
Join the conversation on RareConnect at www.rareconnect.org/en/community/dysnet
Tags: Eurordis rareConnect limb difference amputee Article Article