Dysnet and our parent, EDRIC, aim to improve access to information and knowledge about dysmelia (congenital limb difference) for everyone affected, personally or professionally, around the world. As they say: knowledge is power. Feeling like you have power to help yourself is the first step to overcoming the challenges of any disability.
The people involved with DysNet / EDRIC can offer comments on disability and limb difference issues within the EU and beyond or help you find a relevant source for your story.
Our EDRIC board members are experts in limb difference issues and can comment in English, German, French or Swedish
To contact DysNet or our parent EDRIC for media enquiries, please email Tania Tirraoro, Head of Media & Communications at or call +44 7828 140708
To be added to our press contacts, please complete Complete the form.
These images are free for media use within any news story about DysNet or EDRIC. For other use, please Contact Us.
General Images on this site: Some of the images on this site are courtesy of the following people: Reach Charity UK; Sabine Becker; Jessica Cox; EDRIC. They may not be re-used without prior permission from the original copyright holder. Please contact us for more details about this. Any unauthorised use is prohibited and a copyright violation.
Board member images
The reasons behind DysNet - A video
Most Recent Posts
15 Most Recent Posts
- DysNet Weekly 17/5/13
- Felix Klieser - An amazing French Horn player born with Amelia
- DysNet Weekly 10/5/13
- AbilityNet - Look No Hands!
- Montreal is for Arms
- EDRIC reaction to UK Home Office display of ignorance when dealing with dysmelia
- DysNet Weekly
- Bringing up a Thalidomider in the 1960\'s
- EDRIC at Naidex
- DysNet Weekly News
- New Channel 4 series looking for parents-to-be with mobility issues or other disabilities
- EDRIC announces appointment of new Chief Operating Officer
- DysNet Weekly Round-Up
- Connecting across borders with the DysNet RareConnect Forum
- Living without limbs frustrates Joanne, but doesn\'t dampen her ambition