Dysnet and our parent organisation, EDRIC, aim to improve access to information and knowledge about dysmelia (congenital limb difference) for everyone affected, personally or professionally, around the world. As they say: knowledge is power. Feeling like you have power to help yourself is the first step to overcoming the challenges of any disability.
The people involved with DysNet / EDRIC can offer comments on disability and limb difference issues within the EU and beyond or help you find a relevant source for your story.
Our EDRIC board members are experts in limb difference issues and can comment in English, German, Italian, French or Swedish
To contact EDRIC for media enquiries, please email our Media Manager, Laura Campbell, on email@example.com or call +44 7882 038295.
To be added to our press contacts, please complete Complete the form.
These images are free for media use within any news story about DysNet or EDRIC. For other use, please Contact Us.
Disclaimer regarding general images elsewhere on this site: Some of the images on this site are courtesy of the following people: Reach Charity UK; Sabine Becker; Jessica Cox; EDRIC. They may not be re-used without prior permission from the original copyright holder. Please contact us for more details about this. Any unauthorised use is prohibited and a copyright violation.
Board member images
The reasons behind DysNet - A video
Most Recent Posts
15 Most Recent Posts
- Lanciata una nuova campagna in favore dei genitori di figli nati con malformazioni agli arti
- Kampagne gestartet: Hilfe für Babys mit Gliedmaßen-Unterschieden
- Campaña lanzada para ayudar a padres de niños con diferencia de extremidades (Dismelia)
- Campagne lancée pour aider les parents d'enfants nés avec une différence de membres
- Campaign Launched to Help Parents of Children Born With Limb Difference
- DysNet Weekly 12th September
- DysNet Weekly 5th October
- DysNet Weekly 29th August
- DysNet Weekly 15th August
- Patient Story - Prosthetic Hand Now Part of My Body
- DysNet Weekly 9th August
- Kim - prosthetic hand for a congenital limb difference patient
- Staying Focussed - the Story of Elizabeth Wright’s Extraordinary Journey from Childhood to Paralympic Glory
- DysNet Weekly 25th July
- Ditch the Arm, Keep the Leg - the Inspiring Story of Elizabeth Wright