Dysnet and our parent organisation, EDRIC, aim to improve access to information and knowledge about dysmelia (congenital limb difference) for everyone affected, personally or professionally, around the world. As they say: knowledge is power. Feeling like you have power to help yourself is the first step to overcoming the challenges of any disability.
The people involved with DysNet / EDRIC can offer comments on disability and limb difference issues within the EU and beyond or help you find a relevant source for your story.
Our EDRIC board members are experts in limb difference issues and can comment in English, German, Italian, French or Swedish
To contact EDRIC for media enquiries, please email our Media Manager, Caroline George, on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 7715 559125.
To be added to our press contacts, please complete Complete the form.
These images are free for media use within any news story about DysNet or EDRIC. For other use, please Contact Us.
Disclaimer regarding general images elsewhere on this site: Some of the images on this site are courtesy of the following people: Reach Charity UK; Sabine Becker; Jessica Cox; EDRIC. They may not be re-used without prior permission from the original copyright holder. Please contact us for more details about this. Any unauthorised use is prohibited and a copyright violation.
Board member images
The reasons behind DysNet - A video
Most Recent Posts
15 Most Recent Posts
- DysNet Weekly 13th December
- DysNet Weekly 29th November
- AVITE gana la demanda contra farmacéutica alemana Grünenthal
- DysNet Weekly 22nd November
- DysNet Weekly 15th November
- DysNet Weekly 8th November
- Friends in High Places
- EDRIC Appoints Inspirational Speaker, Sabine Becker as Patron
- AVITE Contra Grunenthal - Octubre 14
- AVITE Court Case Against Grunenthal Set for October 14
- EDRIC Attends Rehacare 2013
- EDRIC Besucht Rehacare 2013
- EDRIC lancia la versione multi-lingue del suo sito web DysNet
- DysNet jetzt mehrsprachig
- EDRIC lanza la version multilingue de su sitio web DysNet