The governing board and management team of EDRIC include some of the people with the most experience anywhere in addressing the health needs of dysmelic patients, and they are actively supported by the world's foremost organisations connected with this subject.
We are looking to create links with professionals in the medical, prosthetic and accessibility industries who are involved with or provide products for people with limb differences.
If you are such an organisation and would like to be linked with DysNet or to obtain some DysNet information for your clients, Contact Us
We are actively looking for sponsorship opportunities to help support our work. If you would like to become a DysNet official sponsor, we'd love to hear from you.
Please use our contact form for corporate sponsorship.
Most Recent Posts
15 Most Recent Posts
- Tipbase.org - the legacy of the dinosaurs?
- DysNet Weekly 17/5/13
- Felix Klieser - An amazing French Horn player born with Amelia
- DysNet Weekly 10/5/13
- AbilityNet - Look No Hands!
- Montreal is for Arms
- EDRIC reaction to UK Home Office display of ignorance when dealing with dysmelia
- DysNet Weekly
- Bringing up a Thalidomider in the 1960\'s
- EDRIC at Naidex
- DysNet Weekly News
- New Channel 4 series looking for parents-to-be with mobility issues or other disabilities
- EDRIC announces appointment of new Chief Operating Officer
- DysNet Weekly Round-Up
- Connecting across borders with the DysNet RareConnect Forum