The governing board and management team of EDRIC include some of the people with the most experience anywhere in addressing the health needs of dysmelic patients, and they are actively supported by the world's foremost organisations connected with this subject.
We are looking to create links with professionals in the medical, prosthetic and accessibility industries who are involved with or provide products for people with limb differences.
If you are such an organisation and would like to be linked with DysNet or to obtain some DysNet information for your clients, Contact Us
We are actively looking for sponsorship opportunities to help support our work. If you would like to become a DysNet official sponsor, we'd love to hear from you.
Please use our contact form for corporate sponsorship.
Most Recent Posts
15 Most Recent Posts
- Wash 'N' Go
- DysNet Weekly 17th October
- DysNet Weekly 10th October
- Stephanie - i-limp digit partial hand prothesis after car accident
- DysNet Weekly 3rd October
- Jason - new life with Touch Bionics prosthetics after high voltage accident
- Lanciata una nuova campagna in favore dei genitori di figli nati con malformazioni agli arti
- Kampagne gestartet: Hilfe für Babys mit Gliedmaßen-Unterschieden
- Campaña lanzada para ayudar a padres de niños con diferencia de extremidades (Dismelia)
- Campagne lancée pour aider les parents d'enfants nés avec une différence de membres
- Campaign Launched to Help Parents of Children Born With Limb Difference
- DysNet Weekly 12th September
- DysNet Weekly 5th October
- DysNet Weekly 29th August
- DysNet Weekly 15th August