The governing board and management team of EDRIC include some of the people with the most experience anywhere in addressing the health needs of dysmelic patients, and they are actively supported by the world's foremost organisations connected with this subject.
We are looking to create links with professionals in the medical, prosthetic and accessibility industries who are involved with or provide products for people with limb differences.
If you are such an organisation and would like to be linked with DysNet or to obtain some DysNet information for your clients, Contact Us
We are actively looking for sponsorship opportunities to help support our work. If you would like to become a DysNet official sponsor, we'd love to hear from you.
Please use our contact form for corporate sponsorship.
Most Recent Posts
15 Most Recent Posts
- Anna Rogers Joins EDRIC Board
- Coping With Chronic Pain
- Hunting the Pharmaceutical Okapi
- Pressemitteilung WBDD - DE
- Comunicato Stampa WBDD - IT
- WBDD Press Release - EN
- Rare Disease Day 2015 - Comunicato Stampa IT
- Rare Disease Day 2015 - Pressemitteilung DE
- Rare Disease Day 2015 - Press Release EN
- Willkommen auf Teneriffa
- Fun in the Sun - Thalidomide Trip to Tenerife
- DysNet Weekly 19th December
- South Africa's Forgotten Thalidomide Survivors
- DysNet Weekly 12th December
- DysNet Weekly 5th December