The governing board and management team of EDRIC include some of the people with the most experience anywhere in addressing the health needs of dysmelic patients, and they are actively supported by the world's foremost organisations connected with this subject.
We are looking to create links with professionals in the medical, prosthetic and accessibility industries who are involved with or provide products for people with limb differences.
If you are such an organisation and would like to be linked with DysNet or to obtain some DysNet information for your clients, Contact Us
We are actively looking for sponsorship opportunities to help support our work. If you would like to become a DysNet official sponsor, we'd love to hear from you.
Please use our contact form for corporate sponsorship.
Most Recent Posts
15 Most Recent Posts
- DysNet Weekly 15th August
- Patient Story - Prosthetic Hand Now Part of My Body
- DysNet Weekly 9th August
- Kim - prosthetic hand for a congenital limb difference patient
- Staying Focussed - the Story of Elizabeth Wright’s Extraordinary Journey from Childhood to Paralympic Glory
- DysNet Weekly 25th July
- Ditch the Arm, Keep the Leg - the Inspiring Story of Elizabeth Wright
- DysNet Weekly 18th July
- DysNet Weekly 11th July
- Heather's Driving Ambition
- DysNet Weekly 4th July
- Master Stroke - How Picking Up a Pencil Can Lead To Great Things
- DysNet Weekly 27th June
- Torch relay with i-limb hand prostheses
- Your Chance to be a TV Star!