The governing board and management team of EDRIC include some of the people with the most experience anywhere in addressing the health needs of dysmelic patients, and they are actively supported by the world's foremost organisations connected with this subject.
We are looking to create links with professionals in the medical, prosthetic and accessibility industries who are involved with or provide products for people with limb differences.
If you are such an organisation and would like to be linked with DysNet or to obtain some DysNet information for your clients, Contact Us
We are actively looking for sponsorship opportunities to help support our work. If you would like to become a DysNet official sponsor, we'd love to hear from you.
Please use our contact form for corporate sponsorship.
Most Recent Posts
15 Most Recent Posts
- DysNet Weekly 19th December
- South Africa's Forgotten Thalidomide Survivors
- DysNet Weekly 12th December
- DysNet Weekly 5th December
- DysNet Weekly 28th November
- DysNet Weekly 21st November
- UK TV Opportunity - Could You or Someone You Know Benefit From a Tailor-Made Invention?
- DysNet Weekly 14th November
- DysNet Weekly 7th November 2014
- Right Footed Needs a Helping Hand
- DysNet Weekly 31st October
- Wash 'N' Go
- DysNet Weekly 17th October
- DysNet Weekly 10th October
- Stephanie - i-limp digit partial hand prothesis after car accident