The governing board and management team of EDRIC include some of the people with the most experience anywhere in addressing the health needs of dysmelic patients, and they are actively supported by the world's foremost organisations connected with this subject.
We are looking to create links with professionals in the medical, prosthetic and accessibility industries who are involved with or provide products for people with limb differences.
If you are such an organisation and would like to be linked with DysNet or to obtain some DysNet information for your clients, Contact Us
We are actively looking for sponsorship opportunities to help support our work. If you would like to become a DysNet official sponsor, we'd love to hear from you.
Please use our contact form for corporate sponsorship.
Most Recent Posts
15 Most Recent Posts
- One-handed pianist Nicholas McCarthy releases debut album with Warner
- Tenerife - A Holiday with my Extended Global Family
- Portal multilingüe para ayudar a los padres de los niños que nacen con dismetría lanzado
- Multilinguales Portal zur Unterstützung von Eltern von Kindern mit Gliedmaßen -Unterschieden
- Lanciato un Portale Multi-lingue per aiutare i genitori di figli nati con malformazioni agli arti
- Portail multilingue lancé pour aider les parents d'enfants nés avec une différence de membres
- Multi-Lingual Portal Launched to Help Parents of Children Born With Limb Difference
- Have Fun and Stay Safe
- The Aquarius Porta-Bidet is now shipping - sponsored blogpost
- The OHMI Trust - removing barriers to participation in the world of music
- Limbs 4 Life Launches New Portal for Parents
- The Age of Aquarius is at Hand
- High Five to Aussie Hands
- Assessing blood pressure when it cannot be measured using a cuff device
- Anna Rogers Joins EDRIC Board