The governing board and management team of EDRIC include some of the people with the most experience anywhere in addressing the health needs of dysmelic patients, and they are actively supported by the world's foremost organisations connected with this subject.
We are looking to create links with professionals in the medical, prosthetic and accessibility industries who are involved with or provide products for people with limb differences.
If you are such an organisation and would like to be linked with DysNet or to obtain some DysNet information for your clients, Contact Us
We are actively looking for sponsorship opportunities to help support our work. If you would like to become a DysNet official sponsor, we'd love to hear from you.
Please use our contact form for corporate sponsorship.
Most Recent Posts
15 Most Recent Posts
- DysNet Weekly 18th April
- DysNet Weekly 11th April
- DysNet Weekly 4th April
- DysNet Weekly 28th March
- Island Life - Living with Limb Difference in Barbados
- DysNet Weekly 21st March
- DysNet Weekly 14th March
- DysNet Weekly 7th March
- DysNet Weekly 28th February
- DysNet Weekly 21st February 2014
- Rare Disease Day - 28th February 2014
- DysNet Weekly 14th February
- Appello ai volontari per aiutare con studio accademico
- DysNet Weekly 7th February 2014
- Amazing Amputee Football video