Dysnet and our parent organisation, EDRIC, aim to improve access to information and knowledge about dysmelia (congenital limb difference) for everyone affected, personally or professionally, around the world. As they say: knowledge is power. Feeling like you have power to help yourself is the first step to overcoming the challenges of any disability.
The people involved with DysNet / EDRIC can offer comments on disability and limb difference issues within the EU and beyond or help you find a relevant source for your story.
Our EDRIC board members are experts in limb difference issues and can comment in English, German, Italian, French or Swedish
To contact EDRIC for media enquiries, please email our Media Manager, Laura Campbell, on email@example.com or call +44 7882 038295.
To be added to our press contacts, please complete Complete the form.
These images are free for media use within any news story about DysNet or EDRIC. For other use, please [CONTACT].
Disclaimer regarding general images elsewhere on this site: Some of the images on this site are courtesy of the following people: Reach Charity UK; Sabine Becker; Jessica Cox; EDRIC. They may not be re-used without prior permission from the original copyright holder. Please contact us for more details about this. Any unauthorised use is prohibited and a copyright violation.
Board member images
The reasons behind DysNet - A video
Most Recent Posts
15 Most Recent Posts
- Support World Birth Defects Day 2017 with a Thunderclap
- NEW: Survey for customised prothesis
- Personalizzazione di arti protesici
- Call: Interview survey - Improve experiences with medical care for Dysmelia patients
- New Board for International Limb Difference Organisation
- Peripheral Nerve Dysfunction in Middle-Aged Subjects Born with Thalidomide Embryopathy
- Anaesthesia and Thalidomide-Related Abnormalities
- DEF Press Release - EN
- DEF Press Release - SE
- Press Release - Cross-Border Healthcare Survey
- Teneriffa - Ferien mit meiner erweiterten weltweit verteilten Familie
- One-handed pianist Nicholas McCarthy releases debut album with Warner
- Tenerife - A Holiday with my Extended Global Family
- Portal multilingüe para ayudar a los padres de los niños que nacen con dismetría lanzado
- Multilinguales Portal zur Unterstützung von Eltern von Kindern mit Gliedmaßen -Unterschieden